If you’re not reading Fashion + Feathers you should be!
It’s my super awesome friend Claire’s blog and it’s pretty great! She is all about some graphic tees and maxi skirts/dresses.
One day we’ll go shopping and I’ll add a Maxi dress/skirt to my wardrobe We went to Old Navy last weekend. I bought 2 dresses. 1 will probably be returned. Neither were maxi dresses. Or black skinny jeans. 🙂
Anyway, last month, Claire blogged 4 Things….so I decided to borrow it for today! Thanks Claire!!
4 names people call me other than my real name:
- MLP (when I moved to CLT, this happened)
- BW (my Mom)
- Pastor of Disaster (college)
4 jobs I’ve had:
- Eddie Bauer at the Outlets (ugh…retail. summer. tourists.)
- Pools & Spas store (tested lots of pool water. sold lots of chemicals)
- Nanny (the BEST)
- Hotel (met a lot of neat people)
4 movies I’ve seen more than once:
- Pitch Perfect (I think I’ve watched it 10 out of the past 15 nights)
- The Hangover
- Baby Mama
4 books I’d recommend:
- Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst
- Let’s Roll by Lisa Beamer
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- The Carolina Way by Dean Smith
4 places I’ve lived:
- Small town, Delaware
- High Point, NC
- Colfax, NC
- Charlotte, NC
4 places I’d rather be right now:
- The Beach
- Boston (ok maybe just July 4th)
- Anywhere with family
- Anywhere with best friends
4 things I don’t eat:
- Peaches (despise the smell)
- Green beans (despise the smell – can’t even feed to babies)
- Seafood…if it swims, I really just don’t like it. Crab is ok though
- Raw tomatoes and onions (totally fine in salsa)
4 of my favorite foods:
- Chick-fil-A 🙂
- Granola & yogurt
4 TV shows I watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Big Bang Theory
4 things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Weekend trips (maybe even a long weekend!)
- Beach trips
- Going to DE
- Living life!
4 things I’m always saying:
- Have a great day!
- My pleasure!
What are some of your Four? Feel free to leave a comment with your blog link if you share your Four!!
Hope you had a GREAT weekend. Here’s to an AWESOME week!