Let’s rewind to fall 2013. I was having dinner with my neighbor, and as we were discussing life and goals, we came up with a “Before Megan Turns 30 Bucket List”. Well, that birthday has come and gone and the bucket list is still here. #LifeFail
I taped my items to the outside of the frame so I could easily cross them off or add to the list.
Nope: July 4th Boston (could be 2014 or 2015)
- Still on the list. I went to Boston after the list was created, but I still haven’t been for July 4th festivities.
Nope: July 4th Manhattan (could be 2014 or 2015)
- Still on the list, but not sure I’d like to keep it
Nope: College Football game & tailgate
- Did not achieve this one either.
Nope: Visit Charleston
- Thought I’d visit to celebrate the big 3-0 but those plans fell through. I do still want to visit Charleston. Maybe in the Fall.
Nope: Run a 10k (Cooper River Bridge)
- I have participated in a few 5ks, but not a 10k, and not in Charleston.
Kind of: Visit the Biltmore/Mountains/Vineyard Tour
- I’ve been outside of the Biltmore so this kind of happened. I’ve also been to the mountains. I haven’t completed a vineyard tour, but maybe a brewery tour will suffice. 🙂
Nope: Join a Meet-Up Group
- Also didn’t follow through with this one
Yes: Bobcats game
- Maybe I can gain extra credit for this once since I attended 2 Bobcats games AND a few Hornets games!
Nope: Broadway Show
- I still REALLY want to see Wicked. And a few others.
Pending: Random Leap Of Faith
- Quite a few things can be considered works of progress; Random Leap Of Faith being one of them. In almost 2 years, I’ve had quite a few “out of my comfort zone” moments. Let’s count this as “achieved”!
Do you have any Bucket List items?
If so, did you achieve your goals? Fail miserably (it’s ok – I failed)? Achieve them all?
While I look at this frame, in my head I see the word FAILURE (bold type and red) plastered over it. The good news? I can remove the items and start all over again.